Strength is the ability to produce the required amount of force to accomplish a given task. Most life and sporting tasks are variable, creating a need for using 4Q to achieve strength outcomes
General Strength Benefits of the 4Q
- Greater recruitment of Type II fibers
- Ideal for Hypertrophy and Max Strength
- Intramuscular coordination
- Greater Type I muscle fiber recruitment
- "Bodyweight" Strong
- Relative Strength
- Multi-directional bodyweight strong
- Stronger in "Odd positions" (postures and positions outside of a neutral alignment)
- "Farm Strong"
- Intermuscular coordination
- Less Compressive form of weight training
Join us in our Community Forum for discussion and conversation.