Guidelines: Programming Health 08:13
Guidelines for programming for the general health and well-being client include:
- Programming should be Client-Centered, i.e. allow the client to dictate the type of training to explore using the onboarding questionnaires discussed in a previous lesson
- A variable approach that tackles numerous training themes and uses all 4Q within each session
- 30Day programs work well for this client
- Re-evaluate at the end of each 30 Day Cycle
- Longer, Periodized programs are great for athletes but tough to use with the general client as life has greater priorities than training.
- Training sessions can also include learning how to exercise throughout the week so the client can adhere to an overall program
Join us in our Community Forum for discussion and conversation.