Here’s what to expect over the 12 modules and our expectations of you in order to have a great experience and earn your credential.
- Module 1: Assessments and Readiness
- Module 2: Mental/Emotional/Social Recovery Strategies
- Module 3: Intro to Brain Health
- Module 4: Brain Health Programming
- Module 5: Pulmonary and Metabolic Disease Programming Guidelines
- Module 6: Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease Programming Guidelines
- Module 7: Intro to Male Health
- Module 8: Intro to Female Health
- Module 9: Pregnancy Programming Considerations
- Module 10: Intro to Transgender Health
- Module 11: Single-Sport Specialization: Coaching
- Module 12: Single-Sport Specialization: Programming
Modules are sometimes referred to as "Weeks" within the curriculum.
Webinars have been Pre-recorded and are posted in each module.
- A discussion forum Assignment will be posted weekly in the curriculum
- Completion of the Weekly Assignment is optional. It is designed to help you build a business and to share best practices with the AHHPS community. IoM will not review these assignments.
- The Discussion Forum can also be used to ask questions. Please allow up to one week for a response.
- This is a judgement-free zone. Personal attacks or comments perceived to be negative will not be tolerated and you may be removed from the program with no refund.
- Please keep the topics of your posts within the realm of health and fitness.
- Please refrain from speaking ill of any other companies/people/products/services within the industry.
- Most assignments will revolve around the Program Builder. Make sure you keep your subscription on to develop programs for the assignments and your business!
- Technical issues around Program Builder can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Program Builder is an on-going development for us. We will be working on improving it throughout the duration of your experience so keep that in mind with any glitches or downtime you may experience.
- Education and Curriculum, contact email@example.com
- Technical issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Logistics, Enrollment and Payment, contact email@example.com
- Or you can always rely on firstname.lastname@example.org
Earning Your Credential:
- You will need to pass 6 exams consisting of mulitple-choice questions
- Exams will be present every EVEN module
- Passing score is 89% or higher
- Unlimited Re-takes at no additional cost
Most importantly, #staycurious!