IoM 2016 Fall Level II Mentorship
SKLZ headquarters | 2081 Faraday Avenue | Carlsbad, CA 92008
October 19th – October 21st, 2018
Receive 2.0 ACE, NASM & NCSA CEC’s for attending Level II Mentorship.
The IoM Level II Mentorship is available for those who have complete Level I. It is geared towards:
- Taking a closer look at the synergies which exist in human tissue, their behaviors and why it is critical to understand in order to properly prescribe exercises
- Understanding biomechanical properties so that one can organizing a program strategy for exercise which includes eliminating deficits to maximizing technique
- Understanding the difference between ‘Personal Training’ and ‘Strength and Conditioning’ and how to approach both to match desired outcomes
- Mapping specific programs relative to outcomes using IoM’s programming model
- Working on exercise methods including Ground 2 Standing, Shifting, Restful Poses, Warding Drills, special lifting drills, Hip Decoupling drills, Loaded Movement Training – which are all mapped to specific programs which are regressed and progressed
Space for this mentorship will be limited, the 2017 mentorship sold out quickly– register today!
ACE Credits: 2.0
NASM Credits: 1.9
Questions? Please contact info@
(*Flight, accommodations and airport transportation not included. See brochure for special discounted hotel room rate)