Health Coaching Fundamentals Part 1 | Carlsbad | California
Health Coaching Fundamentals Part 1 – Spring 2018
SKLZ headquarters | 2081 Faraday Avenue | Carlsbad, CA 92008
April 27th – 29th, 2018
Coach your clients into the healthiest shape of their lives!
This course exceeded my expectations. It challenged our application skills, made us think outside the box, and pushed us to be better coaches. It truly was an amazing experience, full of fun, growth and connections.
Nicole Kupish, Equinox
What makes IoM different?
Let’s face it – we live in a world where the default mode for most people is a high-stress, sedentary lifestyle.
It’s not that people don’t hit the gym and try to eat right, but that the environment we live in sets us up for unhealthy behaviours.
Between extended working days, hours of screen time (for work and play), and an onslaught of highly processed foods (and food advertising), the deck is stacked against us.
Populations all over the world are suffering from rising rates of diabetes, dementia, cancers, high blood pressure, and depression. It’s a global problem.
At IoM, we believe that health and fitness professionals are uniquely positioned to help people prevent these problems before it’s too late.
We’ve developed a ProActive Health Plan that gives health and fitness pros new tools and systems to help their clients feel better, make healthier choices, and do whatever they love to do for as long as they want.
Health Coaching Fundamentals
A live course to help you confidently guide your clients to better movement, goal-crushing success, and better health for the long haul.
Discover: the science behind optimal health and function of muscle, bone, joints and fascia.
Learn: to build programs that make your clients feel fantastic (and skyrocket their results!)
Become a coaching master: Learn the secrets to reviving motivation, improving compliance and helping clients help themselves.
Part 1: Help Clients Move Better
3-day Live Workshop
- Discover tools that will help you onboard, asses, and program for your clients from a ProActive Health perspective
- Learn to help your clients lower their risk of injury and diseases like type 2 diabetes, cancer, dementia and more.
- Explore new movement methods that improve functional ability and make your clients feel amazing.
- Consolidate your new knowledge in the applied Office Wellness extended session.
- Habit Coaching
- Apply, apply, apply! This course is a deep dive into both theory and practice. Come prepared to try everything, ask all your questions, and learn from your colleagues!
ACE Credits: 2.4
NASM Credits: 1.9
NSCA Credits: 2.0
PTAG Credits: 21
Hotel Accommodations – Book here for discounted Group Rate
Residence Inn San Diego Carlsbad
2000 Faraday Ave.
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Questions? Email email@example.com