DIAKADI is thrilled to welcome back Michol Dalcourt, Founder and Director of the Institute of Motion and one of our most popular teachers, for his ‘Effective & Complete Program Design for the Fitness Professional: The 4Q Model of Programming‘ workshop.
The unique and powerful 4Q program design includes a systematic 360 approach using assessment, exercises from 4 quadrants, and reassessment to hold the program strategies accountable to facilitate the desired outcomes of the client. The unique and powerful framework provides the why and when behind exercise selection based on 3 key components:
- All-Inclusive: 4Q uses a Continuum-Based thinking approach to fitness programming to avoid dogmatic ideology.
- Flexible System: The 4Q allows many exercise methodologies to be inserted in the programming and delivery.
- Health Specific: The 4Q is the only exercise programming model that is geared towards health, not just fitness-based outcomes.
To learn more about the rationale behind the 4 quadrants, exercises for each, systematic regressions and progressions, and how to put 4Q into your practice:
- Come join us at DIAKADI on Saturday, September 16th from 8a to 5p.
- Earn 0.7 CEUs for ACE + NASM.
- Early Bird Promo Until April 1st
- *Cancellation Policy // No Refunds After July 16th