- This event has passed.
BulletProof the Low Back
November 11 @ 11:00 am - 5:30 pm$285
Degradation of the intervertebral discs, which most often occurs between L4-L5 and L5-S1, often leads to herniation, with treatments varying from physical therapy to surgery. The question is what causes this degradation to begin with and how can we possibly prevent further damage?
In this workshop, we’ll arm you with Coaching and Exercise interventions to Bulletproof the Low Back and keep your client’s healthy for years to come!
- Describe the altered biomechanics that leads to dysfunction of the lumbo-pelvic-hip complex
- Explore Hip Decoupling HpDC) Strategies designed to improve force transmission through the lumbo-pelvic-hip complex
- Practice implementing Activation exercises called Warding Patterns which improve neural sensitivity of the lumbo-pelvic-hip complex
- Build workouts designed to “Bulletproof the Low Back”
- Practice HpDc, Thoracic Spine and Warding Patterns drills to expand your library
- 6 hours of content
- e-Manual with all practical exercise
- Certificate of Completion