Escape the Training Grind
Build Unbreakable Results
Get more success for your clients, and your career, with IoM’s Applied Health and Human Performance Specialist (AHHPS) program
Wave 3 Starts March 1st, 2021!
Sign up now for the best price!
Some of Our Clients
Make the “New Normal” Better than Ever
Turn your love of movement and your passion for helping people into a future-ready career. In this Virtual Program, you’ll learn…
IoM’s 4Q™ Training Model
Translate cutting edge health and fitness science into workouts for any client, on any type of equipment, using IoM’s 4Q™ Training Model.
Fit ≠ Healthy
Understand why being “fit” doesn’t always mean being “healthy”, and learn how to help your clients crush their goals, faster and more sustainably, by focusing on both.
Help clients become unbreakable through application of 6 critical training themes: Activation, Mobility, Cardio, Strength, Power, and Regeneration.
Use coaching practices to help clients tap into stronger confidence, motivation, and adherence.
Build program templates for common goals, like weight loss or muscle hypertrophy, to save time and increase your business opportunities.
It was an amazing and challenging learning experience! I have a better understanding of how to serve others, and a better coaching strategy to help clients live healthier, more balanced lives. Thank you so much!
This was exactly what I needed to help me serve my members in a way that is based on longevity and health, and take my business to the next step.
Anatomy Live is an absolute must do opportunity! It’s an unforgettable experience that confirms and reminds us how important it is to challenge our beliefs and continue to learn. It opened my eyes to the interconnectedness of all our systems and will positively influence how and what I train with clients into the future.
I learned so much information at your 4 Hr seminar yesterday at Columbus Circle Equinox. Probably the most useful info I have heard in a long time.
I just went through your Web site, IoM, I am very impressed. You really have gotten a handle on biotensegrity, and nice slides. Thanks for help in spreading the word.
When you have a plan, you can more clearly communicate expectations, and help your client create a vision of her success.
Everybody and their brother has a copy of the latest WOD. With IoM’s 4Q™ Training Model, you’ll be the coach who sees the big picture. The coach everyone says “knows what they’re doing”.
When you progress your clients’ sessions with a resilience + health-focused method, you’ll never have to wonder if you’re making a risky choice. This means peace of mind for you, your clients, and your business.
Whether you’ve got four clients or forty, you’ll have an efficient way to plan for each one. (Take that, last-minute programming).
In just 12 weeks, you’ll master a method that will boost your effectiveness and client retention for the rest of your career.
Your registration includes:
- Access to IoM’s Program Builder: Create and Deliver Programs, not just Workouts, to your clients or customers ($120 value)
- Access to IoM’s new 4Q™ Foundations education course: A 7-Chapter course on programming mechanical stress for various goals and clients ($299 Value)
- 10 hours of continuing education credits/units: ACE, NASM, AFAA, NSCA, and PTA Global.
- Weekly Instruction via a Virtual Conference Call: IoM Faculty will walk you through each element of program design
- Free access to our Community Discussion Forum: share best practices and programs with your peers
- Program of the Week: IoM Faculty will help you experience Program Design from a client’s perspective
- Virtual Workout of the Week: IoM Faculty will provide extra insight into the weekly learnings and experience, from a client’s perspective, what it feels like to be coached in a virtual environment
- Earn your credential as a Level 1 Applied Health and Human Performance Specialist (AHHPS-L1)
More Waves are Coming Soon!
We can’t wait to show you how a systematic approach to training will give you more time to focus on what you do best – changing people’s lives.
Wave 3 Starts March 1st, 2021!