Take it to the next Level
Build Unbreakable Results
Level Up your business and your career with AHHPS LEVEL 2
Level 2 Objectives
In 12 modules, you’ll continue to master a method that will boost your effectiveness and client retention for the rest of your career.
- Describe the need for Metabolic Flexibility for Health and Human Performance
- Explore the 4Q Metabolic Model as a means to program Metabolic Conditioning for Health and Human Performance
- Define and develop workouts to 4 styles of Metabolic Conditioning
- Identify the need for Variable Recovery strategies to maximize the adaptive process of a training and conditioning program
- Explore the 4Q Recovery Model as a means to program Recovery Sessions and Recovery days as part of a Health and Human Performance Program
- Investigate 4 styles of Recovery strategies and the many techniques that can be categorized within the 4Q Recovery Model
- Design Programs that include Mechanical, Metabolic and Recovery considerations for Health and Human Performance
Module 1: Intro to 4Q Metabolic
Module 2: SISS (Sub-threshold Intensity Steady State) Strategies and Programming
Module 3: SIIT (Sub-threshold Intensity Interval Training) Strategies and Programming
Module 4: HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) Strategies and Programming Preview
Module 5: HISS (High Intensity Steady State) Strategies and Programming Preview
Module 6: Metabolic Programming
Module 7: Intro to 4Q Recovery Preview
Module 8: Local Active and Local Passive Recovery (LAR and LPR)
Module 9: Global Active and Global Passive Recovery (GAR and GPR)
Module 10: Weight Management Programming Guidelines
Module 11: Athletic Development Programming Guidelines
Module 12: Successful Aging Programming Guidelines
Are you a busy professional who wants to go through the course at your own pace and learns better independently? Access the Level 2 curriculum immediately and unlock all of the lessons.
- All modules are unlocked
- Go through the coursework at your own pace
- A Discussion Forum is provided to ask questions pertaining to the curriculum
- 4 Months access to Program Builder upon registration
We asked AHHPS Level 2 graduates the question “Would you recommend the AHHPS Level 2 to other professionals, why or why not?” 96% said YES! Here’s what a few participants have said:
Absolutely. It will be a requirement for all my staff and new hires from here on out. This information should be the foundation for personal training.
Absolutely!! It is an excellent and thorough program that allows for the integration of many different training modes and methods. I learned a lot of new exercise ideas that I can integrate into my own system, some new physiology concepts, and training philosophies that expand my own. Thanks for the great experience Institute of Motion!
I recommend AHHPS Level 1 to all Fitness Professionals. Most personal trainers do what they do for the love and passion for coaching and living a healthy life themselves; this is the first course that speaks to those values and on top of that, is on the cutting edge of the industry. It's something you have to experience for yourself as a trainer and many new doors of curiosity will open, and your business will flourish. Great stuff, so thankful I signed up!
YES! I couldn't think higher of the course and Institute of Motion, and it will only serve the mission to get more people on board with the perspective, knowledge, and approach of Institute of Motion.
Yes, I felt the course gives a great foundational framework for a trainer to operate out of and still allow the said trainer to be unique and creative within that framework.