This week, we'll explore how 4Q is integrated with the concept of Activation, a programming theme that enhances circulation, neuromuscular recruitment, and sensory input to prepare our body for movement.
Week 2 Objectives:
- Define Fluid Dynamics and use strategies that improve circulation.
- Investigate drills that enhance small motor unit recruitment for the foot/ankle, hip, thoracic spine and shoulders.
- Explore techniques that enhance rapid excitation of joint stabilizers.
- Learn exercises that enhance sensory input.
- Integrate 4Q with various Activation methods to program a well rounded approach for movement preparation.