Here’s what to expect over the course of your AHHPS Level 1 experience.
- There are 12 Modules in Level 1. In previous iterations of this content, we referred to Modules as "Weeks" so you may hear that term being used. Modules and Weeks are synonymous in this case.
- The first lesson of each Module is a sample program or sample strategies related to the material discussed in the Module. Your instructors have created some fun ways to experience many of the methods and theories you’re learning in each Module.
- All lessons may be "Marked as Read" to help you keep track of lessons you've completed and to earn your certificate. Videos must be viewed in their entirety to complete a lesson. As a side note, you can fast forward all videos. Allow the video to play out to the end and then you'll be able to "Mark as Read".
- Each Module has a discussion forum to give you an opportunity to ask questions, share ideas and strategies, and engage your colleagues. Click on the "[Module X] Discussion" lessons to find the discussion forum. See below to learn more about the Discussion Forum
- Webinars are pre-recorded lectures from past cohorts of the AHHPS that dive deeper into the science and application of what you're learning.
- Most webinars are 30-45min in length
- Community Workouts:
- In some Modules you'll see a lesson titled Community Workout. You'll be able to watch virtual workouts we've conducted in the past to give you a sense of how we might program and coach an experience in a virtual environment.
- Workouts are completely optional, but may be insightful and a lot of fun!
- Allocate 1-2 hours per module to complete the material
- This is a judgement-free zone. Personal attacks or comments perceived to be negative will not be tolerated and you may be removed from the program with no refund.
- Please keep the topics of your posts within the realm of health and fitness.
- Please refrain from speaking ill of any other companies/people/products/services within the industry
- Tutorials will be issued throughout the curriculum on how to get the most out of Program Builder
- We will begin uploading exercises, build Working Blocks and Sessions in Modules 2-5. We will begin building Sessions and Programs in Modules 6-11.
- Building Programs is optional but highly encouraged
- The Program Builder is an on-going development for us. We will be working on improving it throughout the duration of your experience so keep that in mind with any glitches or downtime you may experience.
- For bugs experience in the curriculum or the Program Builder, please send an email to email@example.com
Earning Your Credential:
- These are the mandatory items that must be completed to earn your credential:
- Complete and Pass Exam 1 with a 89% or higher
- Exam 1 is accessible in Module 4.
- It’s multiple-choice, 50 questions, and the questions are derived from material in Modules 1-4.
- Unlimited re-takes at no cost
- Complete and Pass Exam 2 with an 89% or higher.
- Exam 2 is accessible in Module 12.
- Multiple Choice, 50 questions, and the questions are derived from Modules 5-11
- Unlimited re-takes at no cost
- CEC's are provided for ACE, NASM, AFAA, NSCA and ISSA. Information can be found on your AHHPS L1 certificate
- This Course is Self-Paced with no deadline to finish.
- You will have access to this Course for as long as you are a member of your organization.
Most Importantly, #staycurious!