Intro to Movement-Based Strength 13:55
Movement-Based Strength incorporates Whole-Body Integrated (WBI), Task-Specific Exercise. There are 5 Sub-themes of Movement Strength:
- Fundamental Strength: Development of basic WBI Movement Patterns
- Dead Strength: Overcoming Resting Inertia
- Odd-Position Strength: Overcoming Uncommon body postures
- Agile Strength: Sustaining Momentum
- Relative Strength: Bodyweight Strong
We'll explore these sub-themes throughout this week.
Join us in our Community Forum for discussion and conversation.