Here’s what to expect over the 12 weeks and our expectations of you in order to have a great experience and earn your credential.
- Week 1: Intro to 4Q Metabolic
- Week 2: Sub-threshold Intensity State State (SISS)
- Week 3: Sub-threshold Intensity Interval Training (SIIT)
- Week 4: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Week 5: High Intensity Steady State (HISS)
- Week 6: 4Q Metabolic Programming Considerations
- Week 7: Intro to 4Q Recovery
- Week 8: Local Active and Local Passive Recovery (LAR and LPR)
- Week 9: Global Active and Global Passive Recovery (GAR and GPR)
- Week 10: Weight Management Programming Guidelines
- Week 11: Athletic Development Programming Guidelines
- Week 12: Successful Aging Programming Guidelines
- Weekly content will be unlocked every Sunday. Week's 10-12 will be unlocked together at the start of week 10.
- Weekly Discussion Forum can be accessed via the weekly curriculum
Pre-recorded Events (There are no live events you need to schedule for):
- Weekly Pre-recorded Webinar every week. If you have questions you would like addressed in the webinar, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Pre-recorded Community Workouts:
- 4 Metabolic Sessions and 2 Recovery Sessions in total have been recorded
- This will be housed in the weekly curriculum. (Workouts are completely optional, but may be insightful and a lot of fun!). You can fast forward through the video lesson to complete the lesson.
- A discussion forum Assignment will be posted weekly in the curriculum
- Completion of the Weekly Assignment is optional.
- Completing the Assignment by end of Week will ensure you will receive feedback from the IoM team. There is no guarantee that you will receive feedback if you post after the deadline (End of Week).
- This is a judgement free zone. Personal attacks or comments perceived to be negative will not be tolerated and you may be removed from the program with no refund.
- Please keep the topics of your posts within the realm of health and fitness.
- Please refrain from speaking ill of any other companies/people/products/services within the industry
- Most assignments will revolve around the Program Builder. Make sure you keep your subscription on to complete the course.
- Technical issues around Program Builder can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Program Builder is an on-going development for us. We will be working on improving it throughout the duration of your experience so keep that in mind with any glitches or downtime you may experience.
- If you’d like to contribute exercises to the IoM library, we will have an opportunity for you soon. Stay tuned!
- If you’d like to partner/group up with professionals within your circle, we can create a specific account for you and your colleagues to share programs and exercises amongst each other. More information on this soon.
- Education and Curriculum, contact email@example.com
- Technical issues, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Logistics, Enrollment and Payment, contact email@example.com
- Or you can always rely on firstname.lastname@example.org
Earning Your Credential:
- Complete and Pass Exam 1 with an 89% or higher
- Exam 1 will be released in Week 6.
- It’s multiple choice and the questions are derived from material in Weeks 1-6.
- Unlimited re-takes at no cost
- Complete and Pass Exam 2 with an 89% or higher.
- Exam 2 will be released in Week 10 however it is housed in Week 12.
- Multiple Choice and the questions are derived from Weeks 7-12
- Unlimited re-takes at no cost
Most importantly, #staycurious!