Social Domain Recovery Strategies should consider the following:
- The Environment: Is it best to do the strategy at home or in a group dynamic?
- The Crowd: If engaging in a group environment, is hanging out with strangers ok, or is it best to be with a small group of very trusted friends/family?
- The Location: Is it familiar or unknown? Large or Small?
- Time: When is the best time to do a social activity? Are busy times ok?
- Duration: How long is the social activity?
This is where understanding the Intro-Extrovert Spectrum and how your client navigates this spectrum becomes critical for efficient programming.