Here’s what to expect over the 12 weeks and our expectations of you in order to have a great experience and earn your credential.
- Week 1: Assessments and Readiness
- Week 2: Mental/Emotional/Social Recovery Strategies
- Week 3: Intro to Brain Health
- Week 4: Brain Health Programming
- Week 5: Pulmonary and Metabolic Disease Programming Guidelines
- Week 6: Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease Programming Guidelines
- Week 7: Intro to Male Health
- Week 8: Intro to Female Health
- Week 9: Pregnancy Programming Considerations
- Week 10: Intro to Transgender Health
- Week 11: Single-Sport Specialization: Coaching
- Week 12: Single-Sport Specialization: Programming
- Content will be unlocked 2 weeks at a time on the Sunday of every Odd week (i.e. Weeks 1-2 are unlocked together, 3-4 together, etc.). This will allow you to go through the material at a faster pace to give your more time for programming and feedback.
- All information regarding live events will be housed in the weekly curriculum
- Weekly Discussion Forum can be accessed via the weekly curriculum
- Webinars will be recorded every EVEN week. You may join us Live or watch the recording. If you have questions you would like addressed in the webinar, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A discussion forum Assignment will be posted every EVEN week in the curriculum
- Completion of the Weekly Assignment is optional.
- Completing the Assignment by end of every EVEN week will ensure you will receive feedback from the IoM team. There is no guarantee that you will receive feedback if you post after the deadline (End of Week).
- This is a judgement free zone. Personal attacks or comments perceived to be negative will not be tolerated and you may be removed from the program with no refund.
- Please keep the topics of your posts within the realm of health and fitness.
- Please refrain from speaking ill of any other companies/people/products/services within the industry
- Most assignments will revolve around the Program Builder. Make sure you keep your subscription on to complete the assignments.
- Technical issues around Program Builder can be sent to email@example.com
- The Program Builder is an on-going development for us. We will be working on improving it throughout the duration of your experience so keep that in mind with any glitches or downtime you may experience.
- If you’d like to partner/group up with professionals within your circle, we can create a specific account for you and your colleagues to share programs and exercises amongst each other. More information on this soon.
- Education and Curriculum, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical issues, contact email@example.com
- Logistics, Enrollment and Payment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can always rely on email@example.com
Earning Your Credential:
- You will need to pass 6 exams consisting of mulitple-choice questions
- Exams will be present every EVEN week
- Passing score is 89% or higher
- Unlimited Re-takes at no additional cost
Most importantly, #staycurious!