Welcome to ViPR PRO® Training Camp
- ViPR PRO Story and introduction to Team Training
- Intro to the concept that supports the use of ViPR PRO® called Loaded Movement Training
- Investigate many authentic ways in which to grip ViPR PRO®
- Discuss the science behind farm-strength and body-wide resiliency
- Explore Training Camp’s structure and its characteristics
- Identify Training Camp’s programs and training bouts blocks
- Introduce Training Camp’s coaching DNA and explore strategies to safely and effectively deliver a memorable experience.
- Digital downloads
- Multiple choice exit quiz
- Each chapter has video content and downloadable content (“materials”)
- You can choose to go through the course at your pace
- No deadline to complete
- Earn your credential “ViPR PRO® Training Camp Coach”
- Pass Part 1 Exit Quiz
- How to navigate through each training bout
- Dry Land Programs
- StrengthCon 1
- StrengthCon 2
- MetCon 1
- MetCon 2
- Each Training Bout
- Link to the base bout
- Link to the regressed version
- Downloadable PDF cheat sheet
- Downloadable e-Poster
- Update every 6 months
- New environments added later
- New content only Part 2
- All training bouts are delivered through IoM's Program Builder. Part 2 first chapter demo.
- Technical issues around Program Builder can be sent to email@example.com
- The Program Builder is an on-going development for us. We will be working on improving it throughout the duration of your experience so keep that in mind with any glitches or downtime you may experience.
- If you’d like to contribute exercises to the IoM library, we will have an opportunity for you soon. Stay tuned!
- If you’d like to partner/group up with professionals within your circle, we can create a specific account for you and your colleagues to share programs and exercises with each other. More information on this soon.
- Education, Curriculum, and Product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical issues, contact email@example.com
- Logistics, Enrollment, and Product, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can always rely on email@example.com
- Education, product, libraries www.vipr.com
Have a wonderful experience and stay farm strong!