Welcome to your final exam. We'll be quizzing you on chapters one, two and three.
- It's 20 Multiple Choice Questions (3 choices, select the best answer).
- Passing Score is 85% correct answers.
- You'll have an opportunity to see which questions you got wrong after the exam.
- You have unlimited Retries with No Penalty
- Passing the Exam is a requirement to earn your Certificate of Completion at the end of the course
- You do not have to take this exam this week. You can take it whenever you feel ready, even after you finish the course.
- Reach out to us if you have questions or need assistance
0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- What sport was the catalyst in developing ViPR PRO®?
With ViPR PRO®, we are looking at being:CorrectIncorrect
What type of strength is associated with “farm strong”CorrectIncorrect
What is the name of the concept associated with ViPR PRO®?CorrectIncorrect
How we define Loaded Movement Training?CorrectIncorrect
Loaded Movement Training (LMT) uses exercises that are:CorrectIncorrect
Loaded Movement Training (LMT) exercises are often:CorrectIncorrect
Loaded Movement Training (LMT) exercises are mostly performed in:CorrectIncorrect
The main goal of Loaded Movement Training (LMT) exercises is to:CorrectIncorrect
What is shifting?CorrectIncorrect
Which one of the benefits below is not part of Loaded Movement Training (LMT)CorrectIncorrect
What are the three main components of ViPR PRO® Functional Strength Course?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the below is not part of Exercise Patterns?CorrectIncorrect
From the strength types below, which one is associated with VIPR PRO®?CorrectIncorrect
Dead Strength is body’s ability to:CorrectIncorrect
How many ViPR PRO® actions are mentioned in this course?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the ViPR PRO® action is not in this course?CorrectIncorrect
In this course, the “Preposition” action is anchored to:CorrectIncorrect
In this course, the Cylinder Grip is used for:CorrectIncorrect
How many ViPR PRO® exercises we practised in this course?CorrectIncorrect