- Define and Classify movement into the 4Q Mechanical Model
- Justify the 4Q for all client types
- Build Comprehensive Warm-Ups using 4Q Activation and Mobility
- Develop Recovery sessions focused on tissue and joint care
- Design 4Q Strength and Power Workouts
- Utilize the 4Q to communicate effectively with your clients and how your program was designed specifically for their needs and desires
- Explore a Programming Logic for designing mechanical-based workouts and programs
- Discover ways to use the IoM Program Builder to build comprehensive workouts for your clientele
- Build a Business around delivering and coaching Programs, not just sessions.
Join us in our Community Forum for discussion and conversation.