In 12 Modules, you’ll continue to master a method that will boost your effectiveness and client retention for the rest of your career.
- Describe the need for Metabolic Flexibility for Health and Human Performance
- Explore the 4Q Metabolic Model as a means to program Metabolic Conditioning for Health and Human Performance
- Define and develop workouts to 4 styles of Metabolic Conditioning
- Identify the need for Variable Recovery strategies to maximize the adaptive process of a training and conditioning program
- Explore the 4Q Recovery Model as a means to program Recovery Sessions and Recovery days as part of a Health and Human Performance Program
- Investigate 4 styles of Recovery strategies and the many techniques that can be categorized within the 4Q Recovery Model
- Design Programs that include Mechanical, Metabolic and Recovery considerations for Health and Human Performance