A vital component of health and human performance is the ability to generate force based upon a demand. This is called Strength.
A subset of strength, is the ability to create purposeful force for a variety of different tasks; with different speeds/angles/loads. We call this Functional Strength, or in other words Being Farm Strong.
In this course, you will learn about the concept behind ViPR PRO®, explore ViPR PRO® exercises for five fundamental movement patterns and how to implement these into programming.
- Learn the story of ViPR PRO®
- Learn and understand the concept behind ViPR PRO®
- Explore ViPR PRO® Functional Strength components
- Practice twenty (20) ViPR PRO® exercises designed for squats, lunges, presses, core and rotations
- Implement ViPR PRO® Functional Strength exercises into programs